Tuesday, November 29, 2005

God Hides Beauty :
God! The Creator of Beauty ! Was Afraid someone stealing his beauty.
God! The Creator of Intelligence! Hid the Beauty behind the smile of the child.
God! The Creator of All Treasures! Hid the Treasures safely behind the smile of the child.
God! The Creator of All Joy! Hid the Real Joy joyfully behind the smile of the child.
God , The Creator of Beauty, hid himself behind the smile of the child.
But ! Alas ! People search vainly in Temples and Churches.


The Boat of Life

The Boat of Life is caught in the dry sand of dead habits .
The Boat of Life is caught in between the sharp stones of conflict.
The Boat of Life is bound to the thick rope of ignorance.
My Father ! Free it and Drive it thro the Ocean of Existence to Eternity.


Wake Up

Oh ! Brother !
Come let us wake up from the terrible dream of War.
Oh ! Brother !
Come let us awake ! We have slept long enough in the filth of Hatred.
Oh ! Brother !
Come let us clean the Sacred Earth !
We have destroyed its beauty with the blood of Enmity.
Oh ! Brother !
Come let us stop polluting the sacred river of life with the poison of cruelty.

Birds of Truth
Above the Masjid of Allah !
The Supreme ! The Birds of Truth fly in the Eternal Sky.
Above the Masjid of Allah !
The Supreme ! The Birds of Love and Freedom fly in the deep blue Sky.
Above the Masjid of Allah ! The Supreme !
The Birds of brotherhood and Equality fly together to serve the Supreme.

Thick Door :
My ! Father !
Who shall open the Thick Door of Kinship,
that has been closed for Centuries.
My ! Father !
Who shall open the Thick Door of Kinship,
whose key of Truth and Co- Existence is lost
in the rumbles of this World.
My ! Father !
Take me to the land where everyone is welcome,
and where there are no doors.


Endless Waiting :
I Await on the platform of this earth for the one
who shall bring Peace and Harmony to the fragmented Earth.
I Await with my fingers crossed for the one
who shall bring the cool rain of Compassion and
Beauty to the Barren Earth.

The Goddess of Justice :
The Goddess of Justice in the Hearts of men slept away,
And there arose inequality and discrimination in the Hearts of men.
The Goddess of Justice in the Hearts of men slept away,
And there arose Terrorism and Fear in the Hearts of men.
The Goddess of Justice in the Hearts of men slept away,
And there arose suppression and tremendous violence in the minds of men.

drunkard
The drunkard is dead, yet he has left the intoxicating drink.
The drunkard is dead, yet he has left the stinking drink.
The drunkard is dead, yet he has left the drink that poisons the mind.
I wonder ! Who shall be the next drunkard ???

Mountain
Beyond the Mountain, they say there is a Treasure of Strength. Yet I cannot walk
Deep inside the ocean they say there are Pearls of Love. Yet I cannot Dive.
High up in the eternal sky, they say is the Heart of god. Yet I cannot Fly.
Ocean
In the Ocean of Existence I stepped and I got lost.
In the Ocean of Suffering I stepped and I started crying.
In the Ocean of Joy I stepped and I started Laughing.
In the Ocean of Music I stepped and I started Dancing.
At last ! I find out that in the ocean of Myself all things exist as Myself.
river
In the river of My Mind, Beauty flows like the soft rocks in the river.
In the fountain of My Heart, Songs flows to reach the eternal ocean of silence.

The river of Life flows through Million Rocks to reach the ocean of Victory.
The river of Life flows sustains a Million Lives to reach the ocean of Love.
The river of Life flows purifies a Million Sins to reach the ocean of Chastity.
Who Am I
Who Am I ? asked the man lost in Ignorance.
Where Am I ? asked the man lost to Doubts and Fear.
How Am I ? asked the man lost to Truth and Beauty.

Mystery

Some say the Beauty of the Flower is a Mystery !
Some say the Origin of Life is a Mystery !
Some say the Cruelty of Death is a Mystery !
My Master ! Says ! The Power of Love is the Greatest Mystery.

Journey
Lengthy is the Journey to the Abode of Trust, yet we shall travel with trust in ourselves.
Tiring is the Journey to the Abode of Safety, yet we shall travel Securely.
Hard is the Journey to the Abode of Peace,yet we shall travel with Harmony.




Tree of Love :
Ever Green are the leaves of the tree of love.
Ever Strong are the bark of the tree of Love, for they stand for eternity to reach eternity.
Deeply rooted are the roots of Love and Devotion.
Only the really wise stand under the tree of love – Says My Master.



Three Children
Three Children walked hand in hand with Joy in their Heart and Smiling faces
and warmth in their heads and fearlessness in their movements.
Oh ! My father ! They will soon become adults!
Oh ! My father ! Fear shall cripple their legs.
Oh ! My father !
Sorrow and Difficulties shall eclipse their heads.
Oh ! My father ! The Little ones shall soon loose the Gift Of Laughter.
Oh ! My father ! One Amongst them will say
“Iam American, the richest and the powerful on Earth”.
Oh ! My father ! The Other will say “Iam English, the cleverest on Earth”.
Oh ! My father ! One Amongst them will draw a
imaginary line on this Sacred Earth, and say “This side is mine, that side is yours”.
Oh ! My father ! The Other will say “I need a huge army with high technology to protect this line”.
Oh ! My father ! The Poorest and Weakest
amongst them will be trampled by the other two and there will be War and Misery.

Unknown Person, Unknown to world.
There Goes an Unknown Person, Unknown to world.
He collects his wood in the forest behind the Mountains bare foot.
He drinks the sacred water in the stream of the mountains in his bare hands.
His legs speak to the stones of the mountains.
His Eyes holds in them the whole beauty of nature.
He lives their unknown to the world, untroubled nor troubling the world.
He lives their behind the mountain, one with the world, loving the universe.

Eternal Sky
The Eternal Sky Vast in Space unaffected by Time.
The Thick Cloud of Ignorance makes a Futile Attempt to cover the Eternity.
But the Light in the form of Love Emerges from one corner of the Sky and asserts itself
Saying “ Love is Light, Light is Love”.



small steps
Let us take the small steps and gain Trust and Confidence.
Let us take the small steps and step on that which divides us.
Let us take the small steps and overcome the obstacles that push us down.
Let us take the small steps slowly and reach the summit of Peace and Harmony.

Oh ! Brother
Oh ! Brother ! We might hate each other, yet we will have to live on this Earth
together Day and Night, till the night of death takes away the day of life.
Oh ! Brother ! We might want to destroy each other,
yet at the end we will only destroy each others home, for Earth is our only Home.
Oh ! Brother ! We might invest all our Time and Energy to Kill Each other,
but at the end it is our children who will suffer, our only Children, the Children of Earth.

My Little Child
Forgive me ! My Little Child !
In my Ignorance I thought you are my enemy and armed myself with deadly bombs.
Now! You Little Child ! You destroyed me with your deadly smile.
Forgive me ! My Little Child ! In my arrogance I came to stamp you down heavily with a bang.
Little Child ! I see your tender legs touching lightly the sacred earth gently with no noise.
Forgive me ! My Little Child !
In my heart full of hatred I came with two guns to shoot you.
Little Child ! I see now a doll that is fast asleep to your lullaby.
Little Child ! I know not whether
God shall forgive me of this deadly sin, You kindly forgive me.

I started my Journey in a boat, I got lost in this Ocean.
The rudders were swept by the Waves of this Ocean.
Without Directions Iam swept by the Strong Current into the Mouth of Deep Dark Animals
of Fear and Confusion.
I see no land of Hope and my Ration of Wisdom is no more.
My Father ! Guide this boat into the land of Peace and Freedom.

Same Sun
It is the same sun their that gives life to all the living things on My Enemy’s Land.
It is the same sun their that sustains life of one and all in My Enemy’s Land.
It is the same sun their that penentrates through dense huge trees and energizes the Earth.
It is the same sun and the same Earth Our Home, Yet I have no light to see this truth.


Poet left his Sweet home
The Poet left his Sweet home for the War of Hatred destroyed his home.
The Poet left his Sweet home for the Bombs of Cruelty Crushed his Garden of Trees and Birds.
The Poet left his Sweet home for the Missiles of Greed massacred his little friends.
The Poet left his Sweet home for the Tanks of Enmity traveled over his heart.
Alas ! The Earth lost its Sweetness and Life is Bitter without him.


Tsunami
I stood on the Shores of this world to play.
The Great Tsunami, Fear came silently and swept me !
The Great Tsunami, Fear came silently and washed away my home built of poor foundation!
The Great Tsunami, Fear came silently and destroyed all my relations in this world!
The Great Tsunami, Fear came silently and destroyed my wealth of discrimination!
Alas ! Great Tsunami, Fear which I Fear is hidden deep inside my Heart.

I Know not what shall bring the flame of clarity in the restless waves of confusion.
I Know not what shall bring the clear perception in the hazy waves of wilderness.
I Know not what shall bring the right vision in the rocky waves of survival.


Words fail to describe your beauty for they lack colors.
Poems fail to sing your beauty for they lack the softness.
Men fail to look at your beauty for they are blinded by this world.

Stillness
I asked my Teacher ! Where can I find God ?
My Master embodiment of Silence and Compassion,
told me in the Stillness of your mind you can find God.


On the Platform of this life we meet many ! But few remain in the track of our memories!
The ones, who helped us get into the train of opportunity!
The ones, who helped us get into seat of success!
The ones, who reserved us their care and honor!
The ones, who shared their journey in the deep tunnels of pain!
The ones, who helped us get down in the station of love !

eternal sky
Look into the eternal sky and you will see the blue colors of Joy.
Look into the eternal sky and you will see the golden colors of Security.
Look into the eternal sky and you will see the white colors of Peace.
Look into the eternal sky and you will see the black colors of Mystery.
But My Friend ! Look carefully into the eternal sky and you will find the eternal staring at you.


In the corridors of Power,
I heard the whispers of war and weapons, by men who talk of peace.
In the corridors of Justice,
I heard the delayed harsh voice of Injustice and Discrimination, by men who talk of Equality and Justice.
In the corridors of the Rich,
I heard the new schemes to employ and exploit Mother Earth by men who want to save Earth.

Track of life
Who Knows what lies ahead in the track of life ?
Who knows the distance one has to travel in this life.?
Who knows whom we are going to meet ?
Who knows whom we are going to bid adieu ?
Who knows about the dark tunnels of pain that lies ahead ?
Who knows about the difficult bridges one has to cross ?
Who knows about the vast landscapes of pleasure that needs to be seen ?
Who Knows the destination of this life. ?

river of my Mind
The river of my Mind carries with it vast images of stone age.
The river of my Mind carries with it dust of deadly wars and cruelty.
The river of my Mind carries with it endless hopes and endless despairs.
The river of my Mind carries with it endless thoughts twisted in time.
The river of my Mind flows over this life smoothly to meet
the infinite ocean of silence – The Death.

Lotus
My Master says live always like a Lotus in the world.
-like Lotus always turns towards the Light.
-like Lotus always shed beauty and Joy in the World.
-like Lotus always Open Your Heart to Eternity.

Eagle

My Master says Venture Alone like a Eagle towards Endless Adventure called Life .
-like a Eagle always Hunt out the snakes in your mind that Poison you.
-like a Eagle always Eat out the rats in your heart that Trouble you.
-Fly Alone like a Eagle towards Eternity.

Salutation
Salutation to all men who trudge the Path of Light.
Salutation to all men who seek the Eternal.
Salutation to all men who immerse us in Joy and Laughter.
Salutation to all men whose presence bring Peace and Harmony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home